Friday, August 16, 2013
There will be FOUR winners of the Giveaway. Isn't it wonderful? :)
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate from Natalya's Studio.
- The 2nd place winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate from Natalya's Studio.
- And TWO 3rd place winners will receive $25 Gift Certificates from Natalya's Studio.
I'll discuss the prizes with each winner individually so everyone is happy about the result. :)
Here are the Giveaway details:
- The Giveaway starts Monday, August 19th, at 12:01 a.m. PDT and finishes Saturday, August 31st, at 12:01 a.m. PDT.
- This giveaway is run by Rafflecopter. You must sign in with your personal Facebook to complete the mandatory step.
- Each step you complete gets you a separate entry. The more you complete, the better your chances are. There is one mandatory step and five ways to get more entries.
Mandatory entry: like Natalya's Studio page on Facebook.
- Share the Giveaway on Facebook (can be done daily) - 1 entry
- Post your favorite item(s) from Natalya's Studio on your Facebook (can be done daily) - 1 entry
- Post on your blog about the Giveaway and Natalya’s Studio – 1 entry
- Answer the question about the prize(s) you would like to receive as a winner (in comments to this blog post) – 1 entry
- Make a $20 or more purchase from Natalya's Studio (can be done daily) - 3 entriesa Rafflecopter giveaway
Thursday, September 2, 2010
If you haven't had a chance to "enjoy" summer in Las Vegas, you don't know what real summer is all about. Well, some of my friends claim they do, but I believe our local summer is the most "summery" summer of them all. 120 exhausting degrees, no rains, no even clouds - and lots of orders for the cold season! :)
Good news is that we finally have fall! Yellow leaves appear here and there, winds begin to get fresh, bringing some slight relief...
I love fall! Those chilly mornings and sunny days, warm and bright colors of rust and gold, fantastic sunsets... Awesome!
And of course it's time to think holidays! All things pumpkin, spooky and yummy. This is what I have for the coming season.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Here you have a Newsboy Hat. Pros: 100% cotton yarn, genuine suede bands, stylish buttons.
Need some cute and stylish case for your cell phone or slim camera? I'm happy to offer Olive Green Neck bag. Vegan-friendly yarn, wooden button, long and durable strap.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
For this spring I've designed Laced-Up Knee Long Mesh Leg Warmers. They're made with very soft and silky eco-friendly yarn, totally adjustable and simply beautiful. :)
Of course, I'm thankful to my gorgeous model. :)
These Leg Warmers are available in many colors.
Check them out: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44100424
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
What are they? First of all, I added new versions of my signature Newsboy Hat, now in bright and vibrant shades of earth, leaves, water and flowers.
The photo session was a pure joy: my friend is amazing, we went to a very beautiful place, the day was perfectly warm and sunny...
Here is what I offer for spring:
All these hats (as well as descriptions and more pictures) are available in my Etsy shop for $29.95 with free US shipping.